To sign up for classes –
Class fee is due upon registration. Please register early as classes fill up fast! Checks can be made payable to Snyder’s Sewing Center or you can call the store at 717-755-5833. Class fee is for instruction during the scheduled class times only – supplies, patterns, and books may be extra. You will receive a supply list at time of registration. Be sure to pick up your supplies prior to class. Cancellations must be made a minimum of seven days prior to the beginning of class. Classes begin on time, so please arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to give yourself enough time to set up for class. In fairness to fellow classmates, please do not expect instructor to “catch you up” during class time if you arrive late or miss a class.
You will receive a 20% discount on class supplies for the duration of your class. For all- day classes, please bring a sack lunch or you have time to go out. Please no eating during class time. We don't want you to miss anything or get anything on your project! Class Policy:
Basic Class Requirements:
- Sewing machine in good working order.
- Operating knowledge of your sewing machine.
- A class supply list will be provided to you at time of class enrollment.
- All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
- Absolutely no photocopies and no sharing of patterns or books allowed in class.
- Participants are asked to gathers supplies prior to class to ensure the full benefit of class time. If there are any questions about the supply list or homework that needs to be done before class, please call or stop by the store PRIOR to day of class.
- 8 days prior to class day or earlier - You will be given a FULL refund or we will be happy to register you in another class.
- 7 days prior to class day or 'no-show' - No refund regardless of reason.
- If you sign up within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
- There are no refunds on class fees for "Special Events" teachers/classes within 30 days of class date unless we can fill your spot with another person. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No refunds will be given on class supplies purchased. No exceptions.
- A minimum number of students may be required for class. If this requirement is not met by 7 days prior to class, the class will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded your class fee.
- Snyder's Sewing Center reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class fee.
- All class participants are asked to turn off cellular phones (or place on vibrate). If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to scheduled class time to set up your machine and supplies.
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME to class due to allergies and sensitivities of others.